Search for some Talks

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome Note

Hi Everybody, I'm Waleed Abdou, the owner of the website (Folks Talks). I'm here to give you the ability and the mobility to share your experience. I don't want any experience, but rather an experience that taught you a real lesson. I have many experiences and I'm going to share them all with you, but I'm really asking you all to be a part of it. You could share any kind of topic, whatever that comes to your mind, educational, self development, anything, but please be there. I don't want it to be an article only, but I want a video of you speaking your experience, it makes a big DIFFERENCE!! 

I want everyone to join: young kids, old men, Doctors, Engineers, Journalist, and house wives who have an experience to teach to everyone. That was really the purpose of the name I chose (Folks Talks); a group of folks chatting and giving out there experiences. 

I won't be able to do it all on my own so I need your help and support, and whoever comes to the website please tell your friends and join us on facebook and twitter. Will be upgrading to a premium website by the beginning of the months, and will be making offer of commissions for whoever can help out in affiliate marketing.

I know I took so much of your time, but please work on developing our website and feel the satisfaction of inspiring people around you. Please don't forget to start out on the videos page and will tell you if the link changed. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me and hope to see you interacting on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment